The following general conditions of sale shall govern all transactions conducted through the PALMERAIE RESORTS website. Any reservation made by a customer through such website shall imply unconditional and irrevocable acceptance of these conditions.
- PALMASSETS SA operates the website www.palmeraieresorts.com (hereinafter the “Site”), a hotel reservation website for Palmeraie Resorts.
- The Site permits rooms to be reserved at the various establishments operated by PALMERAIE RESORTS.
- Reservations can also be made using mobile services (mobile websites and mobile applications).
- The customer shall be deemed to have represented that it has obtained all necessary information as to the Site from PALMERAIE RESORTS.
- Any reservation made through the Site or through the mobile services implies consultation in full and acceptance without reserve of these general conditions of sale and the terms of sale for the reserved rate.
- The customer’s consent to these general conditions of sale and the terms of sale for the reserved rate shall be deemed to have occurred as of the time of reservation; no reservations are possible without such consent.
- The customer has the option of saving and printing these general conditions of sale by using the standard functions available on the customer’s browser or computer.
- The Site includes the following information:
· the legal notice specifically identifying PALMERAIE RESORTS and indicating its company name, registration number in the Trade Register, the address where it is based, its e-mail address, telephone number, registered office, individual VAT identification number and the address of the establishment responsible for the offer;
· the essential characteristics of the rooms offered (the establishment (hotel) descriptions) can be consulted at the time of the reservation depending on the establishment selected;
· the additional services offered;
· the prices;
· the payment procedures;
· the general conditions of sale and the terms of sale for the reserved rate;
· the time the offer will remain valid and the price thereof;
· The telephone number to call to obtain any additional information desired by a customer;
· The address of the establishment making the offer;
· The license no., the date it was delivered and the authority that delivered it;
· The duration of validity for the offer and rate;
· the minimum number of nights required for the proposed rate, if applicable.
- The customer, prior to booking services, shall be deemed to have represented that the services being reserved are for such customer’s own personal requirements.
- As a consumer, a customer possesses specific rights, which will not apply in the event the reserved services are not for the customer’s personal use.
- All of the information accessible on the Site is available in French as well as in several other languages.
- The customer represents that it possesses full legal capacity permitting it to be bound by these general conditions.